We are hiring! Your journey with Oil and Gas Postings begins here…
Required application materials:
- All interested applicants should e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please register online https://oilandgaspostings.com/login-or-register/ with all of your contact information.
- Provide contact information for two professional references in your email
- For additional information please visit
Commensurate with experience.
- Sales Associate
- A&D Technical Senior Professional
- Energy Advisor
- Reservoir Engineer
- Legal / Mergers & Acquisitions
LANDMAN – Houston, TX
- Assist in due diligence, well permitting, and unit formations
- Provide land technical help
- Provide land administration and division order help
- Work closely with team of landmen, brokers, geologists, and engineers
- Oil and gas properties leasing, unit formations and horizontal development
- Knowledge of oil and gas contracts, leases, JOAs, property law, and RRC regulations
- Excellent software skills, including: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and preferably the P2 suite
- Ability to effectively utilize databases: DrillingInfo, DI Desktop, Tobin, State websites, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with land and leasehold owners
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Strong organizational and structured work practices in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, self-motivated, team player, flexible
- Legal or Bachelor’s degree in a relative field
- 0-3 years of relevant industry experience in the Permian Basin
- Office based in Houston
Some travel may be required
SALES ASSOCIATE – Houston, TX
OGP, is seeking an experienced salesperson to join the sales team. Daily tasks will include making calls to clients and non-clients of OGP, providing customer service and collecting data. The successful candidate will follow up on leads and generate new ones.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is preferred
- Must be a team player
A&D Technical Senior Professional
OGP is seeking a senior professional to provide technical leadership for its A&D and capital markets efforts. The professional should be a Petroleum Engineer by training, and should be well rounded in all aspects of oil and gas reservoir engineering and operations. The ideal candidate should have strong quantitative and analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to complete multiple, diverse tasks of offering priorities.
- Provide quantitative and qualitative input for new deal proposals, due diligence, transaction support, and marketing of deals
- Source transactions and assist in creation of proposals and industry updates
- Lead data room presentations for clients
- Make independent engineering assessments and develop a comprehensive view of each transaction
- Maintain an expert level of proficiency in the use of economic evaluation software and other tools necessary for comprehensive and insightful property evaluation
- Maintain a functional literacy with a wide range of geologic basins, development and production technologies, and field developments and applications
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of petroleum engineering and petroleum property evaluation
- Maintain technical knowledge by industry functions, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations
- BS in Petroleum Engineering or other engineering discipline;
- 15-20 years of upstream petroleum industry experience, with senior management and technical roles of increasing responsibility
- Experience in reservoir engineering with a particular emphasis on property evaluation and development
- Experience specifically in the area of A&D technical evaluation
- Knowledge of economic evaluation of petroleum properties using DCF techniques and experience with economic evaluation software (ARIES and PHDWin)
- Familiarity with wide variety of geologic basins and project types
- Leadership skills and ability to lead projects
- Excellent work ethic; highly motivated with ability to handle multiple tasks
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, entrepreneurial environment
OGP is seeking an Energy Advisor who will serve as an independent resource for property owners, renters, contractors, and other key stakeholders interested in energy issues. Energy Advisors combine technical expertise, sales skills, and customer service skills to provide a streamlined customer experience and increase participation in relevant energy programs.
Through phone-based and/or field-based advising, Energy Advisors provide individualized and ongoing assistance to property owners with relevant programs, energy efficiency benefits, contractor selection, assessment report and bid review, financing options, upgrade project support, and customer service. The long-term follow-up helps ensure that interested property owners complete their energy upgrade.
Energy Advisors also provide individualized and ongoing assistance to contractors with program recruitment, onboarding, program participation requirements, lead generation, sales, upgrade project support, identifying areas for contractor improvement, and providing resources to increase contractor success.
Energy Advisors help maximize the value of energy program marketing activities by referring customers to all relevant programs, participating in community marketing, education, and outreach events as an expert resource, encouraging every customer to pursue every energy upgrade that makes sense for them, tracking the status of every customer, and identifying opportunities for customers to make deeper energy savings over time. Detailed data tracking conducted by Energy Advisors also helps to identify the most effective marketing tactics and offers real-time insight into a wide variety of parameters that can be used to maximize program performance.
- Provide individualized and ongoing assistance to property owners through phone-based and field-based advising
- Customer Intake: Establish account, determine qualification and eligibility, conduct entry interview, and advise customer as appropriate
- Conduct initial energy advising consultation with customers; Provide an overview of the program and collect any required documentation
- Educate and counsel property owners with regard to residential energy efficiency (energy upgrades, behavioral changes), including the review of energy assessment reports with homeowners if available
- Assist property owners in obtaining and reviewing estimates and contacting their selected contractor to schedule work
- Review available rebates and incentives with property owners; Assist with finding and/or providing rebate forms; Assist with the completion of rebate forms, using electronic forms when possible
- Provide property owners with information on relevant financing options and assist with applications for financing options when relevant and available
- Provide property owners with information regarding historic preservation compliance, if applicable
- Provide individualized and ongoing assistance to contractors
- Assist with program recruitment, onboarding, and requirements, lead generation, scheduling, sales, upgrade project support, identifying areas for contractor improvement, and providing resources to increase contractor success
- Track all activity in data management system accurately and completely to ensure data quality; Follow reporting requirements outlined by supervisor
- Conduct outreach to leads
- Successfully connect with leads generated from a variety of program marketing, education, and outreach efforts and effectively track lead dispositions
- Provide long-term follow-up with inactive leads to drive increased program participation
- As needed:
- Rebate processing and QA/QC support including desktop review of energy upgrade project submissions and scheduling of field QC visits
- Participate in community marketing, education, and outreach events as an expert resource
- Other duties as assigned
- Deliver excellent customer service and provide consistent and timely follow up to all stakeholders
- Properly execute all Energy Advisor workflows
- Plan, coordinate, and follow through on tasks and assignments in a timely manner
- Exhibit OGP Guiding Principles in all communication efforts, both written and verbal, with all internal and external customers, while following OGP policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or combination of training, education, and work experience in a related field
- Knowledge of building science concepts and applications
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Building Analyst or similar certification is preferred
- Ability to explain technical information in an easy-to-understand way
- Knowledge of rebates and incentives for different types of energy upgrades and ability to apply that knowledge appropriately
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently
- Proficiency in computing and expertise with or ability to quickly learn a variety of web-based software tools including email, file management, and data management applications
- Ability to effectively utilize available resources to achieve goals
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple tasks at one time
- Ability to learn new information quickly
- Schedule flexibility: Ability to work evenings and weekends if needed
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
OGP is seeking a Geologist who will serve on the A&D team. This person will interpret geophysical information in project reports, conduct field studies to analyze project data, accurately estimate fuel amounts, interpret and implement drilling strategies for extraction and create post-project reports summarizing the project, amongst other things.
- 10+ years of experience in the industry or banking
- Knowledge of technical practices and principles related to the discipline
- Data analysis, digital mapping and computer modeling knowledge
- GPS (Global Positioning System) knowledge
- GIS (Geographic Information Systems) knowledge
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced degree preferred
Consult with clients in the mining, manufacturing, solid waste, and power industries regarding the identification, abatement, or elimination of sources of pollutants that affect the environment or the health of the population. Prepare marketing materials, build client relationships, develop business, manage projects at a senior level, and invoice clients. Attend conferences, industry meetings, and network with current and potential clients. Prepare proposals scoping new geochemical and environmental projects for internal and external clients. Act as senior management of projects and project staff, including managing proposals, defining project scope of work, budget and schedule, technical direction of junior and intermediate staff, overseeing development of conceptual models for complex environmental systems, leading client communications, ensuring compliance with internal and external protocols, and acting as technical reviewer. Participate in internal business development meetings, industry sector calls, and global technical community initiatives. Execute high level water quality prediction or waste assessment projects that require junior staff support for data manipulation, geochemical modeling and technical report preparation.
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Geology, or Hydrogeology, and
- 3 years of experience in the job offered or in overseeing geochemical project lifecycle and performing analysis of geochemical data in support of environmental permit applications.
Experience must include the following:
- Evaluating hydrocarbon plume delineation, active groundwater remediation systems, and the performance of surface water treatment systems;
- Characterizing acid rock drainage and metals leaching potential;
- Selecting drill core samples for geochemical evaluation; managing a geochemical characterization program;
- Supervising subcontractors for laboratory analysis, geological drilling, or utility location;
- Using GoldSim, PHREEQC, and Geochemist’s Workbench programs for geochemical and hydrogeochemical evaluations;
- Writing technical reports and presenting findings to clients in the mining, industrial manufacturing, power and waste management industries;
- Preparing marketing materials for business development and conducting direct marketing with internal and external clients;
- Preparing contractual documents for the engagement of subcontractors;
- Managing projects with budgets ranging from $20,000 to $100,000;
- Creating conceptual models for complex environmental systems;
- Tracking project costs and schedules using project management software;
- Preparing invoices and account summaries for clients; and
- Coordinating and supervising junior staff for the completion of project tasks.
OGP seeks for someone who will be performing a variety of engineering duties related to appraising and monitoring well and reservoir performance, estimating reserves, predicting future performance to ensure optimum recovery, and determining if projects meet company economic guidelines.
They will consider someone who also holds this role at a top investment banking A&D team or Buy-side team. Specifically, the engineer will be responsible for all technical aspects of the deal, and working with the investment bankers to contribute to the financial valuation models and pitch book presentations. Also, the Engineer will be responsible for creating data rooms and coaching the investment banking team on technical concepts as they pertain to specific clients and deals.
- Perform reservoir engineering functions including material balance, volumetrics, waterflood studies, and decline analysis
- Support Appraisal teams in evaluation of deepwater projects, including, evaluation of possible development scenarios, commercial thresholds, capital commitments, operating expenses and overall operational plans
- Organize and maintain well and field data information to establish resource revisions as appropriate
- Perform risked economic assessment including decision tree analysis
- Help design the formation evaluation program and assist in the log analysis, fluid analysis, and core analysis efforts on appraisal projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably Petroleum
- Minimum of 15 years of oil and gas industry experience
- Experience in adding value to assets through the application of solid reservoir management skills.
- Expertise in evaluation and development of deepwater reservoirs, GOM preferred
- Proficiency using Aries and/or Peep
- Experience with production modeling tools such as Gap, Prosper, MBal, etc is also desired